The Exclusive Series
FSC N°10 LHASA
- Clears the environment from negative and heavy energy
- Increases human energy, cleanses his energy centres
- Contributes to the harmonization of the mental state, alignment of the emotional background, leads to a state of inner peace
- There is a connection with your higher self, an endless source of your own fortitude
- It increases spirituality, helps to realize the connection with the Cosmos, to find a state of calm energy - an inner readiness for any achievements and trials
- Gives strength and courage, endurance, willpower and efficiency, protects against obstacles on the path of self-knowledge
- Promotes overall health; especially good for the heart and coronary energy centres
- Causes positive changes in fate, helps to correct life events
- Promotes the acquisition of energy of inspiration, the disclosure of creative potential
Polarization of the water of Lake Pangong Tso (Tibet) is registered at the FSC "LHASA" .
Lhasa is the historical capital of mysterious Tibet, the highest city in the world, located at an altitude of 600 m above sea level. Literally translated from Tibetan "lhasa" means "place of the Gods." Lhasa is one of the most famous "places of power" in the world, the cradle of Tibetan civilization, "a magical Land among the mountains where the Gods live." It is the traditional residence of the Dalai Lama. The spiritual center of Lhasa is the Jokhang Temple, "The Temple of Wonderful Radiance." It is the oldest, most sacred and most visited temple in Tibet. Thousands of people come here every day to pray and meditate.
In the distant mountains of Tibet, there are sacred revered lakes. One of them - Pangong Tso - the highest salt lake on the border of India and Tibet, surrounded by the Himalayas, is located at an altitude of 4,250 m. This is one of the most beautiful lakes on the planet. An unforgettable view of Tibet and the famous mountain range Karakorum opens up through the transparent thin air. At first everything here seems to be monumental motionless, but if you try not to concentrate your gaze on something specific, but look at the whole landscape, as if through it, then it comes to life! A lake of extraordinary beauty, whose waters are not disturbed even by the strongest wind, as if it were enchanted and doomed to always be calm, as if petrified. When the weather is sunny here, the colour of the waters of Pangong takes on a magical azure hue, from which it is impossible to take your eyes off.