The Exclusive Series
FSC N°11 YABLOCHKO
- Promotes body correction according to the "golden ratio" and the proportion of Phi
- Promotes rejuvenation of the body, stimulates the production of stem cells and helps maintain their balance in the body
- Helps to restore normal facial proportions, correct asymmetry and pronounced distortions on the face
- Helps to bring intervertebral discs to their normal physiological position
- Promotes the restoration of the functioning of the organs of the chest and abdominal cavity
- Has an effective targeted effect on strengthening the back and abdominal muscles that support the spine
- Promotes the correction of cellulite in the hips and waist
- Contributes to the destruction of all attachments and negative programs, including on the tonkomplan
- It helps to bring the work of the central nervous system into a harmonious state, teaches us to react only to positive emotions and blocks reactions to various negative emotions, such as resentment, anger, anger, betrayal, meanness, envy, jealousy, etc.
The channels of Space Theurgy “Maya” - YAASH, CHAOCHAK are registered at the FSC “YABLOCHKO” .
Phi - 1.618 is the mathematics of the divine proportions of everything on Earth: all plants, animals and people correspond to physical proportions, approximately equal to the root of the ratio of Phi to 1. It is derived from the Fibonacci sequence, a mathematical progression. Phi number has been recognized as the most beautiful in the universe. The omnipresence of Phi in nature indicates the connection of all living things.
Egyptian and Mexican pyramids are built in accordance with the perfect proportions of the "golden ratio".
This is part of the mystical natural harmony: music, for example, is based on an 8-note octave, on the piano it is represented by 8 white keys and 5 black keys - 13 in total. All this is a sequence of Fibonacci numbers.
As the geometry of the human body shows, the navel is ideally located at a point corresponding to the phi proportion - between the crown of the head and the soles of the feet. If you measure the proportion of phi in your body (divide your height in cm by the distance from the soles to the middle of the navel) and find an exact value of 1.618, then you can classify your body as "golden cut".
Stem cells are the basis (“stem”) from which the “tree” of the whole organism develops. At the earliest stages of its development, the embryo entirely consists of undifferentiated stem cells - non-specialized cells that do not perform any "work", capable of multiple divisions without losing their characteristics. The most important thing is that specialized cells can develop from them (under certain conditions). In an adult organism, these cells are found in small quantities in the blood and bone marrow, and even in smaller quantities in all organs and tissues. Since these cells can transform into cells of any organs and tissues, they play the role of a kind of emergency aid in the body. If there is a problem somewhere in the body, stem cells are sent there and, being converted into cells of the damaged organ, contribute to the restoration of its function. With age, the number of stem cells becomes less and less and, accordingly, the body's regenerative capabilities decrease. Already, the list of various diseases for the correction and treatment of which stem cells are successfully used is very large.