The Exclusive Series
FSC N°9 HEALING-2
- Promotes the correction and prevention of inflammatory, bacterial and viral diseases
- It has a wound healing, anti-allergic effect, reduces puffiness
- Restores and enhances the body's defences
- Acts as a powerful adaptogen and immunomodulator
- Helps soften and dissolve kidney stones
- Influencing the entire body, to a greater extent restores the work of the organs controlled by the upper energy centers, starting with the heart
- Has a harmonizing effect on the psycho-emotional state
Polarization of water from the source Zam-Zam is registered at the FSC "HEALING-2" .
Zam-Zam is the wonderful water of the spring, which is located at the Sacred Kaaba and inside the Sacred Mosque al-Haram in Mecca. Zam-Zam water is sacred water, the only one that is not similar in structure to any other water on the planet. Japanese scientist Masaru Emoto, who heads the Institute for Scientific Research in Tokyo, notes that all research and experiments in laboratories have failed to change the properties of this sacred water, and have not been able to establish the reasons for this until today. “The water of Zam-Zam contains healing from all diseases,” said Dailami. Throughout history, many examples have accumulated when she cured even hopeless patients.
Scientists cannot say for sure why Zam-Zam water has a healing effect. The Ministry of Information of Saudi Arabia reports that in accordance with the conducted research and tests, the water of Zam-Zam is drinkable according to all international standards.
And although the water is not subjected to any chemical or natural treatment, there are no harmful impurities and organic substances in it. There are also no phosphates, sulfates and nitrates hazardous to health, no heavy metals harmful to the body - copper, lead, nickel, cobalt, aluminium. But there are trace elements useful for the body.
Several great properties of Zam-Zam:
- This source has never dried up. At all times, it was always full of water.
- The salt composition and taste of the water remain the same as they were when the spring first appeared - thousands of years ago.
- Absence of microorganisms and pathogenic bacteria. In most springs, the appearance of microorganisms and vegetation is observed, which causes an unpleasant odour and taste of the water, including due to the growth of algae. But in the source Zam-Zam, such processes are not observed.
- If you add a drop of Zam-Zam water to 1000 drops of ordinary water, then ordinary water will acquire the healing properties of Zam-Zam.